Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria is a famous YouTube celebrity. Bryan Renteria was born within the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is famous as a YouTuber is famous for the EpicMunke video channel. Popularity has grown thanks to his mukbangs and prank challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr., the deceased child of Mayra Renteria. Bryan was admitted to the NICU after his arrival. Mayra tweeted the news that Bryan underwent a surgical procedure on 4 October 2021. Allow us to more deeply study Bryan Renteria Jr's demise in the article underneath. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's son. His death is a shock to people on one side of the planet from the other. New-Deaths have affirmed Bryan's passing on their site. Mayra told the story in her post on Instagram about Bryan's first introduction. It says in the inscription that I am thrilled to be able to see my son, and then finally bring his to his home. I place my trust on the Lord and trust he will give him the strength to get through this. The son I have is extremely resilient! A little rough, but little. If you'd like to include my Bryancito as part of your petition, then I'd like to request.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anne Phung Nguyen

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size