Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my amazing husband JP as well as my extremely happy Dad Henry. My Instagram account, @annephung, is where many people are following me. I share my everyday life and share my good and bad days. The year 1990 was the time I moved to America with my brother as well as my parents, when I was one and a half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to perseverance and sacrifice, I probably wouldn't even be with you sharing my experiences. For the sake of giving them the chance to have a lucrative future, my focus was on success and worked hard to achieve it. I had a set plan throughout my life. I wanted to be a college, land a job, then get married, purchase houses and have kids. I believed that this was the definition of success. However, Life had other plans that were to teach me the meaning of success. As of 2013, I was anxious about going to work. position because of the amount of money and fame that was not bringing me joyand I was feeling like I was just wasting my time away for a paycheck when I knew I was in the right place for something more. In 2013, I realized that my passion was fitness. In addition, I was a fan of getting involved in social activities and giving people back. It led me on one of my new paths and to the realm of personal training. In 2014 I started my own business, and in the year, 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th birthday. Very few Asian women work in this area. As a coach, my goal is to motivate others and help them lead a happily and in good health by designing sustainable, healthy and happy lifestyles tailored to the individual's needs and goals. Furthermore, I try in empowering others to achieve their goals and dreams and achieve anything they want to achieve. As my career was taking off, I experienced the greatest loss of my entire lifeand that was the loss of my mom. Her eight-year battle was won. fight with the disease and is now in Heaven and with me in my mind and heart throughout the day. Although you may not be able to see it initially, the universe does a wonderful job of giving us exactly what we require. Many ways, my mom's death changed me. It is my belief that she gave me another opportunity to grieve her passing. On Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to move on into her new chapter, and to allow me the opportunity to live an enjoyable and fulfilled life. As I approach my 30s, I have a sense that I am alive and living. I don't feel like I just exist anymore. My story is being open to the public so to share with those who read my blog with words and experiences. It will allow you to know you're not alone. There is a way to accomplish whatever you want to do if put your heart into it. Therapy is both normal and necessary. Health is the greatest riches. I hope that you enjoy the life you want to live and that you die without regrets because death is the only thing that we are promised at the end of our journey.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ksenia Solo measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Emily Kinney measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size